Troy - Adrian, Michigan

I do beleve in treating people in a good way. I hate it when others harass their peers over trivial things. I think you don’t have to like everyobne but don’t make others feel miserable because some peope don’t mix well together. I just think that people should be treated with kindness and respect, simple as that.

I believe that people should do something important with their life. You only live once and it is nice to enjoy life, but i think we were meant to become something. Everyone has different talents and skills and they should apply those things to do important things with their life.

I believe in exercising regularly. Sports are a good outlet for keeping in shape and interacting with other people. It is a way to meet new people and friends. keeping in shape makes people feel better about their bodies and releases endorphins into the brain making a person feel good. Sports give people something to do so they are not bored.