I Believe in Love

Takumi - Japan
Themes: love

Do you believe in love? I believe in love, and that it is important for our life. For example, when we marry with our partner and live together at home, we need love. We can’t do it unless we love each other. Love is useful anytime and anywhere. Please look for it around you. Maybe you can find it.

I have a pet dog from when I was a JHS student. Once, my dog was very sick. I was worried about him, because I loved this dog from when I was very small. So, I loved the dog very much. He went to the hospital with me and I hoped he would be fine. He had surgery, and he became very healthy. I think this is one example of love.

“Love conquers all”, this is American idiom that I agree with. I think the world needs love. Today’s world doesn’t have enough love.

I want to become a person loved by other people, because nobody can live without love. It is important for our life. Love is useful anytime and anywhere. Look for it around you. It is everywhere.