Ben - Edmond, Oklahoma

I believe that Americans are just making a go at it. I have no reason or support for this statement, it just feels true. I have worked in a restaurant for all my adult life. I started washing dishes at 15 and began waiting tables at 20 and, here I am, age 28. I am giving up the, ahem, dream. I have to grow up, now, and start accepting responsibility. Something my parents would be thankful for and something my grandparents would be disgusted at, seeing it as a matter of course, but that’s just not so anymore! Such a wealthy nation provides its citizens to be as lazy and ignorant as they choose. If only I could have chosen better, younger. What is done is done. But what makes this a truly great country, truly above all others, is the ability to start over. Do any of you know a good bancruptcy attorny? That would be super.