Savio - Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Savio John

Age 10

Sherwood Middle School

Shrewsbury

Massachusetts

Ms, Smith

I believe everyone should have a Good Friend

I believe everyone should have a good friend, because if they

didn’t it would be a lonely life! I say everyone should have a good

friend because a friend helps you when you’re in trouble. A good friend will teach you several games and won’t get angry with you if you make a mistake. I have a good friend named Rakesh. He and I play games, and sometimes we argue. We end the argument when we put the games together or we just do rock, paper, scissors best two out of three.

My friend Rakesh invites me to parties. We give each other awesome presents. We like the same sports. When we play video games we usually take turns playing video games, and sometimes things get funny. The game we both like is Halo. When I play Halo I feel like someone is with me and watching what I do. I also feel like that a friend is watching me and I can do what ever I can and won’t get angry with me. I believe a good friend for everyone is just the right thing.