Laura - Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I believe that what ever you do you should always give 100%. This way when it’s all over whether it’s in a sports game, working at your job, or even just a 5 point assignment in school you will know that you did everything that you could and be satisfied with it. God gives us all certain gifts. With the gift of athleticism you are most likely going to play sports. In sports you should always give 100% whether its jumping a little bit higher to head the ball, or running a little bit faster to make the lay-up, you never know those two points could end up winning you the game. When working at your job you should always give it your all and act like you want to be there and help the customer because that’s the main point of your job. If it’s a 5 point assignment you should definitely try your absolute hardest because those 5 points could be the difference between an A and an A-. God gave everyone special talents whether its having the ability to score the winning touchdown in a homecoming football game, or score the winning goal in the state finals of soccer, being manager of a store, or getting the best grades in you class.