Marijuana

Alex - arvada, Colorado
Themes: addiction

I believe that drugs re extremely bad for you. I am constantly told that marijuana is fine and it wont hurt you. That is a bunch bull crap. I used to be a very heavy user of marijuana so I know damn well what it does to you. I used to be high three hundred and sixty five days a year and tweanty four hours a day.

One time I was ditching school to smoke and i got really stoned. My whole body went numb and i started puking. I thought that i was going to die. It was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. I ended up sleeping in my friends car that whole day. By the time I got home it had basically worn off but I still felt like crap.

I quit after that episode. But to this day I still have horrible memory loss. I also get numb sensations in my toes and fingers. When ever I stand up I get light headed and almost pass out. Please to anyone that reads this stay away from drugs no matter what anyone tells you. This I believe.