Issac - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in a “thing” called love. I believe in happiness. I believe in sadness, in anger, and in hate. But I believe those are all emotions- love on the other hand is not an emotion, it is simply a “thing”.

Most people say when you are 16 years old you cannot be in love. They are wrong. I love my family, but it is something different with her.

“Her” name is Kaitlyn. I used to believe that we would never be together. Our friends would always say how perfect we were for one another but, oddly enough, we once looked at each other in disgust. Now we look at each other and smile. Kaitlyn makes me happy, a part of love.

I believe arguing is love. We must be in love if that is true. If you can not argue with someone it just means that you do not care enough to make things better. Love does not just come and go as it pleases it stays with you forever. Love is indescribable.

I believe in happiness. I believe in sadness, in anger, and in hate. I believe that love is a “thing” that brings all these emotions along with it. I believe in a “thing” called love.