Joshua - Corona, California

I believe in faith in God and that things happen for a reason. There have been many times when God has had my back. Just the other day I was at church for two hours and I hadn’t been home all day. When I got back I finished my homework, but I seemed to have forgotten to do my Chemistry homework, and I fell asleep. So the next day when I arrived to Chemistry class I was a little scared, and to make matters worse, he started to give passing out detentions to everyone who didn’t do their work. I was scared, but when he was done passing out detention slips, I realized he never gave me one.

I sat there and thought about it and I said to myself, “God must have done that for me, because I was at church the other night at a youth group leader meeting with all the leaders planning things for our youth group. I starting to feel God becoming a bigger part of my life again as it once was.” So I smiled at God and I thanked him for letting this one slide because I was doing something for him.

There have been a lot of people that have come and gone into my life, but I think they all come into my life for a reason. Some for bad, and others for good, but they are all brought into my life for a specific reason. Like my girlfriend Rachel, she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I was going through emotional times in my life with being anti-social and not having many friends. I attended a parochial school for nine years and when I started attending Centennial I just could not adjust well. So I started to become anti-social and depressed.

Then one day I got a random request on My Space. I didn’t know who this person was, but I decided to talk to her for some reason. I usually do not talk to people I don’t know. I started to talk to her, and this went on for a month or two. We started to become good friends, then we finally met in person during the summer and ever since then we are constantly talking and hanging out. We got to know each other more deeply and she has helped me with a lot of personal issues.

I truly believe God brought Rachel into my life, because she is caring and loves God as much as I do. I thank God for Rachel, because who knows what could have happened if she didn’t come into my life