kristi - collinsville,, Illinois

I Believe They Will Hit it Big

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. (Victor Hugo)

My cousin, Mike Bodkins, is in a band and they are called Suicide Silence. Mike is the bassist in the bad and the back up vocals. I believe they could really hit it big if they really wanted to. You could look up suicide silence and there is millions of websites that have them on there. Go ahead look it up and you will be surprised that I am right. There really aren’t a whole lot of people that know about their band. Almost my whole life that they have been around, I have listened to them.

My mom just told last year that we were related. She had no clue that I have listened to them. I found out about them through a friend. I have a bunch of there music on my computer at home. They are one of my favorite bands of all time and I know allot of bands and almost all of them aren’t from my time.

Do you know what they are classified as? Well there are a lot of different kinds of music. They are metal. Even more detailed they are death core metal. There are a lot of subtitles to metal so they made littler ones which are easier to remember.

I believe they should hit big because we let people like Brittany Spears get big and she is so stupid that she shaves her hair and sells it. Come on honestly you never hear of them doing anything stupid like the girls we let be big. Recently in the new Brittany’s mom is trying to keep her kids wow what does that say about her if he own mom doesn’t want the mother or the father to have the kids.

They should be big because they are metal and there aren’t a lot of them left. They are also freakin awesome.