Nate - Georgetown, Texas
Themes: respect

Respect Women

My dad has been a huge influence on how i live my life. Above anything he has taught me the strongest belief in my value system; what is most important in life is to respect women. Women are the componenets that make this world go round. Growing up in a household where my dad treated my mom with the utmost respect, i learned exactly how to handle almost every situation with the females.

I believe in buying extensive amounts of flowers for a girl for no apparent reason. More than once in my life, i remember that my dad, after a long ten hour work day outside in the blistering heat would come home with a shole plethora of flowers. She would ask “why?” He would say back, “thank you for loving me” or “because you are and always have been my dream.” I believe in telling a woman that she is beautiful when she thinks she is at her worst. If she is sick and she tells me not to look, I will just tell her that “I can’t keep my eyes off you because the tears in your eyes make your cheeks glisten.”

I believe that any woman, acquaintance, long-time friend, lover, or family member deserve to know that they are god’s greatest creation. Every woman I meet young or old, black or white I try my hardest to brighen up their day or at least make them smile and make them feel better and cheerful than they were before I cam up to them. Every time I see the breakfast lady Ella, the lunch lady Della, and the dinner lady Dora that work at the commons, at my school I make sure to compliment them and put a smile on their face.

I believe that flirting with a woman is like poetry. I am what they call “a natural flirt”. When I flirt with a woman I will make them smile, blush, laugh, flirt back, etc. whatever it takes to make sure that they know that they deserve to be treated like a goddess. I believe in flattering a woman with a pick up line such as: “Hey, don’t I know you? Yeah, you’re the girl with the beautiful smile.”

I believe that women are the ones that make men who they are, and for that we should all respect them.