Tyler - San Antonio, Texas

In my life I have been through a lot of hard times. Through all these hard times my friends have always been there for me to help me get through it. Friendship is something everyone can relate to because no matter who you are everyone has had a friend. I believe in friendship more than any other thing.

When I was younger my mother and I were going through some hard times with my father. I was very upset about the whole situation but I could always turn to my friends to cheer me up. No matter how bad my day was at home, when I was with my friends I didn’t think about the bad things.

At that time in my life friendship was really all that I had. Growing up I always had a best friend as well as other friends. Although I am not as close to my friends now because we were so close and had such a strong friendship, I will always have the memories of that time.

Now I believe in friendship more than ever. The friends I make now will be in my life forever. In the meantime, I will enjoy the friendships that I share as long as I can. Moreover, I believe in strengthening the friendships that I have as well as the making more along the way.