isaac - Denver/CO/80239, Colorado

“Only the Strong Survive”

This is a quote from my favorite basketball player, Allen Iverson. I believe that Allen Iverson uses this quote because he’s been through so much and he had to stay strong through all of his problems and dilemmas. I use this quote everyday because I believe my life has been based on this quote, because life has a way of hitting me with unexpected problems but since I can’t get revenge on life I have to get up and brush myself off and keep fighting. I often use this quote when I feel like giving up on something or feel that I don’t have enough strength to go through, weather it’s a physical hurdle I’m struggling with or something serious.

I also use this quote when I am in weightlifting lifting weights and I feel that I can’t make it through the workout I just tell myself “Only The Strong Survive”. Another reason why I use this quote is because my grandma also lived by this quote and she was the strongest person I’ve ever known, and I often think about everything she had to endure and a recent situation when I used this quote, is when I looked at my grades and they weren’t what I wanted them to be, they were low and I felt like quitting on school altogether but I had to push myself and keep telling myself “Only the Strong Survive”.