Jennifer - Illinois

I believe in flip-flops. Flip-flops are an essential accessory to any girls’ wardrobe or even for guys. Flip-flops add character and identity to a person. Flip-flops come in different colors, sizes, and styles. They can be decorated with different material such as ribbons and beads. These tweaks to flip-flops enable a person to match there flip-flops with their outfit. Instead of flip-flops being casual, flip-flops can be either casual or formal. I myself have several flip-flops. I tend to like the flip-flops from Old Navy because they come in many different colors, they are cheap, and they are very comfortable. Unfortunately, some other flip-flops are not comfortable, they are just for show. Another advantage to flip-flops is that usually they can get wet and it is no big deal. They are great for the beach, school, walking around, and practically any other activity there is out there. My favorite pair of flip-flops are the black flip-flops from Old Navy. I like that pair of flip-flops because black goes with practically any color. Also, since I have worn the black ones the most, they are the most comfortable since I have worn them into the shape of my feet. One of the discouragements with flip-flops is that they are not the best pair of shoes to wear during the winter. This can be very frustrating when the only pair of shoes that match my outfit are my flip-flops. However, I have worn flip-flops during the winter if I am just going into a building or someone’s house and there is no need for warmer shoes. As soon as the weather gets up into the 40-50s range, I grab my flip-flops and they stay out until the temperature drops again. In some ways I am more foolish than most people when I wear flip-flops in colder weather since I have a tendency to get cold more easily. Flip-flops are an essential part of my accessories since they express my identity. And that is why I so strongly believe that everyone should own at least one pair of flip-flops.