katherine - loomis, California
Themes: love

When I was asked to go home and write what I believe in I had no idea what I was going to write about. Then as I sat in front of my laptop I looked to my left and saw what I do believe in. I believe in true love. I believe in love and friendship. I believe that when you love someone so much when you have such a good friendship they are your true love. Jon Belt is a perfect example of that. We have been friends for four years now and over those years we have become closer. I now call him my boyfriend however I want to call him my husband. I love how he’s always there for me with arms wide open. I get butterflies every time I see him with every gaze he gives me and with every touch of his soft lips against mine. I never been this close to anyone or anything before. The promise ring he gave me I wear everyday with pride. I used to think there’s no such thing as true love until I met him. He is my everything. People say that I’m getting ahead of myself and so what if I am, I always say live life in the moment. I spend every moment with him possible and miss him when we are apart. I used to want to take my time with things but this is the only thing I want to rush into. He’s the one I wish to wake up to when I’m older. I look at him with admiration and love in my eyes. He’s the only one that can always put a smile on my face and the only one that can slow down this hectic world. When I’m with him I forget everything. I believe love is giving the power to destroy you but trusting them that they won’t. I have given him that power. I have given him everything of mine my heart, my soul, and my body. We have so much shared between us and I never want to lose that. I love him and always will for eternity. I was asked what I believe in. Well I believe in true love