reyes - Oregon
Themes: immigrant

I believe

I believe that immigrants should get a 2nd chances in life and they should fight for what they believe so i think that they should be in the U.S. at lest the people that are here and working and are paying taxes and people that have a family here.

If you think about it if there wasn’t any latinos here in the U.S.. who would do all the field work and any job that people want to do , they work hard to get money to saprot their family and pay things that they need , its hard for immigrants to find a job but when they do get a job they work real hard and work longer then people that have a good job so i really think that they should get a 2nd chances.

In order to keep immigrants out of the U.S. I think they should close the boarder and they should let the immigrants that are already here stay here but the boarder patrol should send same sort of message to let them know that there not ganna let no more people in the U.S. Im saying this because sooner or later latinos are ganna be running the U.S. and more and more people are ganna come and at the end the government wont be able to do anything so i think they should start now.