carmen - springdale, Arkansas
Themes: death, family

IT’S TO LATE TO TELL HER

It all started on march 21,2007 when we had to go to MEXICO because my grandmother died my father, sense that day he started saying stuff like he don’t want to live anymore all my family was like so sad because of what he was saying. that’s why I believe that it’s to late to tell her how much I love her.

Everyday, think and I say why did it happen I know its going to happen anyways but it heart a lot she left us we miss her a lot my grandmother died, it heart my father a lot, cause it was his mother it was our grandmother and we loved her she was all we had when she died I lost like half of my life because she and I looked all alike her and my dad he still cry’s and I understand him because he cry’s when he sees me or just gets sad because he says that I remind him of her a lot and that’s what makes him so sad and makes him cry it hearts me because , he tells me that I make him cry .

That’s why I believe that you should tell somebody what you fill for them before it’s already to late that’s one thing I learned when I lost my grandmother and I still regret it that why didn’t I tell her when she was alive.