Zachary - 72120, Arkansas
Themes: question

The World Exists because of me

Have you ever wondered if you were not around what would the world be like? Would the

World still exists?

While I spend countless hours wasting my time and money on video games this is one question

that plagues my mind. I have come to the conclusion that everyone and everything exists because of

me.

As I walk down the street to my classes I think about the person who made the sidewalk. If I

never existed would there even be a sidewalk? And since I do exist, the person who made the sidewalk

must have been given life to perform this task. The sidewalk paver gains a history. His friends , his

family, his enemies are all tugged into existence. Any person I come into contact with,any person who

has ever been in a statistic, any person related to that statistic gains a history. . It is a gigantic circle that

the world spins in. It is much like the matrix, the world is a program made just for me. The instant I

came into existence the world, its people, its history was made for me. What is thought to have been

thousands of years old, such as an artifact didn’t truly come into existence until I was born. Even if you

think you are “older” than I am, my mind gave you the memory of your past-giving you the feeling you

are older. On September the 15th, that day was created. I was brought into existence. A past was

created to give me an interest, people and the family history was born to give me companionship

through my life. I believe that a person that is secluded in a third world country does not really exist.

Well they didn’t exist until I conceived of the idea that they might be out there.

When it comes down to it, the only reason you exist is me. The only reason your family exists is

me, not because your dad and mom wanted a family. The only reason you can to read this is me. I am

the beginning and the end to this circle. Its starts with me, travels around the world creating people,

places, things, and thoughts just to give me something to read, a sidewalk to walk down, a place to

dream of visiting. The only reason the world exists is because of me.