Joyda - Little Rock AR 72202, Arkansas

What Goes Around, Does it Really Come Back Around?

What goes around comes around …….NOT! People always seem to say this statement when they see, hear, or witness people doing bad. I don’t believe this. Its like saying “if you do bad, bad will come back to you”. Bad things or problems come to you regardless if you’ve been good or bad. What exactly is comming back around? Something bad?When you hear that phrase it’s normally refferring to something bad.

As a child, I would say that I was a pretty good kid.Good didn’t get me anywhere. Good didn’t get me loyalty from my parents, and good sure didn’t give me the love or affection that I needed. My parents kept a secret from me for eighteen plus years and still counting. I found out from my “sister” that I was adopted. ADOPTED! So what goes around comes around, huh? Nobody deserves to be lied to, especially when it’s dealing with their past, present, and future. My sister is my mother and she was adopted too. She doesn’t know who her parents are. The only thing she knows is her mother is white and her father is black and her mom couldn’t keep her because whites and blacks weren’t accepted as couples. So I guess my biological mother did wrong, and that came back to her.

Just because you’re good doesn’t mean good things will come to you. Life comes to you, and that means the good and the bad. Do people know ‘what goes around, comes around’ is referring to? Karma. Karma is believed to control your destiny and your fate. Nobody or nothing can control your destiny but you. Everybody does something bad, it doesn’t mean your whole life is ruined from it. I dont believe people are poor because they did something “bad” as a child. I mean people who cheat in relationships for example, some of them never get punished for doing wrong. So, what goes around comes around huh…Ha I dont think so.