Calleigh - Dover, New Hampshire

This is believe…I believe that American takes their land of oppurtunity too lightly. If everyone took the oppurtunities America has to offer then our world would be flourishing in ways we never could’ve imagined. People from all over the world come to seize these oppurtunities and use them to our benefit for things such as medical research, economy stablization, and jobs that allow them to support their families. Americans take what our country has to offer way too lightly and I believe that if everyone took one oppurtunity.. maybe a job in a lab or a promotion they could use this for the good of America and our country would be a more booming civilization and we would all be able to look back and say that we used our “Land of Oppurtunity” to make it a better place. Please, take the oppurtunities at hand and USE THEM!