Brady - Buda, Texas
Themes: purpose

I believe that everything has a purpose even the tiniest of things, there’s always a reason its there. There are some things essential for your daily human lives, things that go from transportation, to entertainment, to something as small as a paperclip. There’s always a reason. Some people do not believe in fate or destiny, or sometimes purpose. Probably no one yet is quite sure why humans live on Earth in a short life span, yet some may think they were put here to protect others as say a policeman or a firefighter.

For me on the other hand, believe there has to be more to living here rather than to plainly live and learn. Man kind was put here to do something great, something to be put here to do something great, and something more than we are now. To have a purpose, a meaning, an answer.