Time is Powerful

Brittany - austin, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

“If you just give it time” is a phrase every human being has heard at least once in his life. I heard it from my grandmother when I planted my first sunflower seed and from my mother when my heart was broken by a boy. Time has power to shape and form new ideas, people, and emotions. Time has power to heal, grow, and change. I believe in power of time.

Everything that has happened to me in my life, whether it is good or bad, I can relate to time. Time has caused my point of views to change and has decided for me, my future. I can relate every decision I have ever made to time. When I asked that boy if he like me, the amount of time it took for him to reply told me it was a no. Time is a factor in my life that I can’t escape, and wouldn’t want to. Time will always be there

. “If only I was a few minutes earlier,” I find myself often saying, but I have come to realize that time is powerful enough to control my fate, as well as the fate of others. Time has the power to control everything in my life. I believe in the power of time.