Rachel - Boerne, Texas

I believe in God. I believe in tithing both financially and spiritually. I believe that He has put us on this earth to help one another on our individual paths to His holy grace.

I believe in living as clean a life while enjoying all of His wonderous gifts provided for our time here.

I believe in family, country, and small towns. I believe in supporting small local businesses whenever possible and giving out compliments at every opportunity.

I believe that children hold the keys to heaven. I believe that heaven is right here right now. I believe that spouses are our physical and spiritual partners. I believe in the buddy system.

I believe in fried foods and salt. I believe in simplicity in all things except accessories and shoes. I believe that clothing sizes are the work of the devil.

I believe that reading anything improves your mind, vocabulary, and personality. I believe that the laziest thing to do in this world is not use your God given gifts and talents.

Most of all I believe in you.