Jonthan - Glendale, Arizona

No one can tell you how to live you’re life, you just have to live and try to keep up. I believe you only get one change to make your like life count, so you better make it something memorable. When I was younger I let people control how I felt and I honestly regret that. I was made fun of everyday as a child and I despised it. One day I decided it was time to make a change; I stood up for myself. That day ended up being a massive turning point for me because I had suddenly become conscious of the fact that this is my life and it’s up to me to make it good.

Everyone will go through hard times in life, whether you are going through the trouble, or perhaps someone you love is. Most people will find that they may need some help from time to time. An important thing to keep in mind when you get help is that you are living for yourself and no one else. I had forgotten this one and it hurt me and a close friend exceptionally badly. I blindly listened to someone’s advice about a girl and took it. About a month later I found myself needing different advice about the same girl. I went to a friend of mine for help and he told me that no matter what he would end up saying, I am living for me and to not let anyone or anything tell me what I want. I will always remember that.

I will also always remember to live for the small moments in life. The small things are the truly important ones because those are the things that can make you smile on a bad day or cry on a good one. The big things on the other hand can be just as important, but those we can maintain. Big things are up to your to change or keep constant. If something upsets you, forget about it. If something makes you happy, make more of it. This is your life and no one can tell you how to live it, you just have to live and try to keep up.