chris - mascotte, Florida

I believe if you started school later that you would do better work because. You would get more sleep, have a better attention spend you would be less tired an you will also have more time to eat in the morning. So you will not be as hungry during the day. Also if you started school later you will have more time to do your homework an more time to do your school work.

If you started school later you would have more time to sleep. Which helps your attention spend you would lesson better an be less tired in school because you are getting more sleep at home. You can also have time to eat at home an you will be less hungry in school an will also help you pay better attention an you will think better in school. Because in Detroit on Wednesday we did not start school to 12:00 pm an got out at 4:00 pm it about half the time but all the grades from those papers were better.

Also if you started school later you would have more time to do your homework. An if you had more time to do it you would get better grades an the school will as get a better grade. An if you had more time a lot more people would do their homework because they have more time.

If we had time from starting later we would have more time to do school work because it is later in the day an every one is wide awake.

To end if we started later we would get more sleep, pay better attention, have more time to eat have more time to do homework an class work so that is why I believe that school should start later.