A Beautiful Life

cameron - plymouth Mi 48170, Michigan

What is beauty its something that is held by a person, not by choice but because it touches something in there soul that cannot be understood.

With that in mind ask yourself what is beautiful to you; is it the stream in Gods country, or the beat of the city street? To me beauty is not only in people but also in the sights and sounds of the world around me, there are things in my life I cant explain but in these things good and bad I find beauty. The beauty I find in the bad are things like the people that become heroes at the sight of a disaster, and the person who stands watch when they already know that doom is on the way, but the beauty in the good is so much easier to find making it that much better, the things that are beautiful are the first powder rind on Mt. Hood, and the sight of 9/11 though it was a bad day in history, it brought people together and made people beautiful, and not only did it make people beautiful but it drew a nation together in the quest to be happy and to protect the thing , this country that we worked so had to get.

I leave you with a question, well its more of a challenge, find ten things that make you happy, good or bad, then think of the things that you missed. Because it’s often the things you miss that are the best.