TYLER - USA
Themes: afterlife

Hi just got done reading your essay and i thank that just reading from that essay that you are plain out CRAZY and i know GOD is REAL and my event is when GOD SAVED my soul you will never have a better filling in your live . this is what happened i was riding on my way home with my uncle tony and we was listening to a gospel tape and it was about this girl that had demens that lived in her and she called a preacher and asked him how to get to go to heaven and the preacher said well first u get saved and and order to get saved you have to BELIEVE IN GOD (and when that preacher said the word god u could hear the demens in that girl)and that preacher said but first JESUS has to be asking you to believe in him and come to get saved you cant just get saved when ever u want to the preacher said. and the girl said ok. and that was the end. so when my uncle dropped me back off at my grandparents house jesus told me that i needed to get saved right now not in a WEEK NOT IN A YEAR . he said you need to get saved right now or i was going to go to a place called hell. and i got my grandmaw and i said mamaw jesus is telling me that i need to get saved and she said that if that is what god is telling you to do then that is what u need to do so i said ok and i started praying to god and i ask him to save me and forgive me of mine sins and when i got up from praying i could fill a strong pawer in side of me and from that day on every time i sinned jesus would tell no no tyler that is wrong and then i would ask god to forgive me of what i just did and that is how i know that GOD IS REAL AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I DIE THAT AM GOING TO GO TO HEAVEN and god is REAL HEAR IS A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE JOHN 3:16 FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE IS ONLY BEGOTEN SON THAT WHO SO EVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PARISH BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIVE