Josh - Jondaryn, Australia

This i beleive my view on life and why it it the way it is, i have never been a true beliver in that thre is something greater then us such as god. I am the sought of person who has the view on life unless i can see it, it isn’t true and i only have one exception and that is that unless there is a whole lot of facts to back it up then don’t bother trying to tell me otherwise. I started to question my faith when I was younger and the main reason for that was the fighting and starvation through out the world and that if there really was a god then why is htis happening, who could let this happen if they had control over something so shocking and sad. My family has always had a strong beleif in god and what is write and what is wrong and that god is the basis of our lives. But even though I turned on the thought that i truely in beleif that there was something greater than human beings, I rather believe that we choose what happens and I think its better to keep an open mind on life. I beleive that the world and our lives are govened by what we say and how we wish things to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!