Jasmyn - brockton, Massachusetts
Themes: carpe diem

Have you ever believed in something so deep you felt it had to happen? Well I do every day. I believe you should live your life and travel as much as you can. As you read on you’ll see how, what, and why I believe you should live life to the fullest and travel all around the world.

What I believe is that you should travel. See the world (it’s beautiful) and still enjoy life to fullest. Never do something that could get you hurt, but do things that you’ll some day say “Yea that was fun” or “Yea I had a good time there”. Also go places and see things. When traveling there are many things to see and do, so if you get the chance, do it. Same thing as in life, do whatever you feel you want to do.

The reason why you should live your life is because who said that you’re promised tomorrow? You never know when it’s your time to go. But when it is your time you should be able to ask yourself “Did I do everything I wanted to that I was able to do?” Every night I ask myself “Did I have a good day?” and “Did I take all the good opportunities that life had to throw at me”? The answer always seems to be yes. Another reason why I have this belief is because I see people everyday either caught up in their work (meaning that work is number one). They have no time for family and to me family is everything.

The way I show how I believe in my belief is that I take all the good opportunities that life has to offer me. One of my life changing stories is one day my Aunt decided to go on a vacation to Dominican Republic. For me that was big because I had never been on a plane, never been out of state, and never been away from my mother for a long period of time. So it was kind of a 1st time for many things but I said “yes” without any questions. And to experienced what I experience is breathe taken the water is clear, the people are so much more different, and not to have clean or cook for a week, it was great. I saw things and did things I wouldn’t have ever done in my everyday life.

In conclusion you should travel and do everything that you can possibly do. Because you only have one life to live, so live it. With the world going thought all of it issues like climate changes, people killing people, and other unfortunate events you should see it now before you can’t. I hope you see where I coming from with my belief and hope you will consider my belief the next time you wake up. As for me I can honestly say “I have no regrets with my life”.