Ashkan - Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Themes: love, nature, pleasure

I believe… [again]

I believe again in summer breaks and visits to the beach; in picnics and sandwiches with the crust cut off; in silly games like duck-duck-goose and dominoes; in star gazing and cloud watching; in story telling and moving hopping; in playing hookie; in baby talk and secret stares; in cheesy poems and funny poses; in tickling and silly surprises.

I believe again in love at first site, in destiny, in matches made in heaven, in gentle touches and congruent completion; in soul mates and best friends, in cupcakes, shared showers and shared secrets, in inside-jokes and teddy bears.

I believe again in walking barefoot and sleeping naked, in laying in the grass, in visits to the park and aimless strolls, in whispers and whimpers. i believe again in the beauty of childish jealousy, love notes and road trips; in dreams and diminutives. I believe in stolen kisses and holding hands, in palm readings and tarots cards, in horoscopes and fate.

I believe I am in love.