Julian - Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

I believe in modeling. Not in the term that most people would think of, but behavior modeling. 95% of the population in America are not operating out of awareness; rather their brains are operating them. I believe that human behavior is an act. If I practice being successful, I will surely become successful. If I practice being depressed, lonely, anxious or upset, surely I will become just that. I believe in personal mastery. If I take care of me, I can take care of others just as well.

I came across an amazing teacher several months ago, after a personal upheaval sent my life reeling downward. Perhaps it wasn’t just the single event that caused the problem, it was a myriad of things combined. But, I also believe that everything happens for one reason or another; not everything can be a coincidence. And in the final analysis, everything works out for the best–at least, if I act like it does, it surely will!