Anita - Wellington, Kentucky

I believe in the simple life for example spending a Sunday afternoon with family and friends, going to Church worshipping the Lord. I believe in stopping at the country store buying you a pop and sitting down spending time with your neighbors. We don’t have to always be in a hurry in this life of ours. We need to take time for each other and stop to smell the roses. Our lives are too short to spend time wishing we should have done this or that when we get old. I believe we should live each day to the fullest, so we will have no regrets. We need to get back to the slower way of life like our grandparents have when they were our age. We need get back to good old family values and live by them. We need to have some good old time preaching and singing, dinner on the ground after church and more singing after the meal. We need to quit spending money on things we can’t afford and just do without until we have the money save up for them. We need to quit using the plastic cards for spending, this will reduce stress from every one lives. Families may even stay together if we all tried to live on the money we earn, instead of living way beyond our means. We need to be thankful for what we have and don’t worry about what we don’t have.