Dianne - North Carolina

I believe that each of us does create our own reality. And though, we all have limitations, we can find our happiness through the simpliest of things. For me, my family and my horses are the things that make my life. I do not seek perfection. I have accepted certain challenges that I have faced and those that I continue to face but I will not let them rob me of the joy of life. It is all too fleeting and I have decided not to waste another moment worrying about what is or what is not and wishing for that which is unobtainable. I choose to find joy and beauty in each moment, no matter how mundane that moment may seem to others. My reality is the only one that matters to me! And I do believe that love really is the answer! Love yourself, love your life, love each other – so simple and so true.