Mackenzie - Snohomish, Washington

Get this, your babysitting for someone and the kids are running you ragged. You’re about to start screaming when something comes over you. It calms you and gets you through the night. Life needs patience and without it the world would be a mess. Patience my seem simple and not needed but can you image what would happen if no one had any patience. The entire planet would be discombobulated, meaning out of whack.

Have you ever seen some person walking down the street with their head low and mumbling to themselves? Did you ever think that you should go up and say, “ Hey, how was your day”? Then stop and listen. Skip all the chatter and listen to how they feel. To me there are three things you can’t live life without, compassion, patience, and courage. Compassion to care for others makes sure their life is going good. The world doesn’t revolve around you, make someone else feel just as good as you do. And maybe, just maybe, if your feeling low someone will come talk to you and make you feel better. Second you need patience to sit and listen. It also helps when you’re trying to get along to show a little patience to the other person. Last but not least courage to go up to that person and talk or take responsibility. Sometimes it is hard to go up to the person, but you have to learn sometime to help others as you would help yourself.