Ryan - North Olmsted, Ohio

I believe young people need models not critics, not something like MTV, that they can follow, and worship. They need positive role models that will help them get through the years they change from a child to an adult. They have to find something that will always be there for them even if it is not a place or a church. They need something that will give them time to think, to voice their own opinion, and to make the right decisions. We need something like that, something that is stationary that will not move, will not run, and will not hide. It can be a role model for you to stay and work through your problems. We need something that does not judge you when you make a mistake but something that will help you not make that same mistake again. It will be there in the good times and the bad. It will not leave you but may be taken form you. If it is taken from you, it will have left the infinite wisdom that their parents had left in them. Because that was there duty to love you, care for you, and make you the best person you can be. Everyone needs parents that will be there by your side when you are growing up, that will not run, will not hide but you can always count on them to be the best that they can be. Not because the law says they have to, but because they think it is there God given duty and their responsibility as a parent. Young people need a guiding force that will steer them in the right direction, this I believe.I believe young people need models not critics, not something like MTV, that they can follow, and worship. They need positive role models that will help them get through the years they change from a child to an adult. They have to find something that will always be there for them even if it is not a place or a church. They need something that will give them time to think, to voice their own opinion, and to make the right decisions. We need something like that, something that is stationary that will not move, will not run, and will not hide. It can be a role model for you to stay and work through your problems. We need something that does not judge you when you make a mistake but something that will help you not make that same mistake again. It will be there in the good times and the bad. It will not leave you but may be taken form you. If it is taken from you, it will have left the infinite wisdom that their parents had left in them. Because that was there duty to love you, care for you, and make you the best person you can be. Everyone needs parents that will be there by your side when you are growing up, that will not run, will not hide but you can always count on them to be the best that they can be. Not because the law says they have to, but because they think it is there God given duty and their responsibility as a parent. Young people need a guiding force that will steer them in the right direction, this I believe.