Kinley - Phoenix, Arizona

Entwined in the silence of a singularly complex existence, taken aback by judgments on meaning and perception, my belief in life needs no justification. Exploring and expanding on every definition of it, reality simply is. In awe of the truth, time drifts on, but I remain, stagnant, accepting.

I believe in everything, and yet I believe in nothing. Since the implications of my active mind dictate my reality I believe in choice, freedom, and uncertainty. My thoughts obsess me. My actions surprise and entertain me. They are unexpected, they are true, and they are very real. This I believe.

I believe in the sunset, warm sand between my toes. I believe in wet grass, stormy skies, and the comforting groan of thunder in the evening. I believe in long walks to nowhere, the silent, echoing busyness of the forest. I believe in the dominance of the snowy mountains and of nature over humanity. I believe in me.