Chuck - Arizona

Wealth

We Live in a material world, I know it, you know it, thats just the way it is.

Weather we like it or not , when wealth is mentioned, people automatically think about money, which is not always the case. Webster Dictionary defines it as an abundant supply. You could have a wealth of peanuts or a wealth of socks, but who wants a wealth of socks or peanuts, its all about the money.

“The wealth of man is the number of things which he loves and blesses, which he is loved and blessed by.” -Carlyle

Is this to say that people love money too much? You never hear about someone with a lifetime supply of toe nail clippers as being wealthy.

People have been judged by their wealth since the beginning of time. Different forms of social hierarchies have been around for thousands of years. A social hierarchy is a classification system of the wealth and class of a civilization, usually with an upper class, middle class and a lower class. Its sad but true, people think differently of people in the upper class, than they do of people in the lower class. Just because one person has more money, or material possessions, doesn’t mean they are a better person.

Nobody wants to be poor or live in poverty. This is how much of todays crime starts. Popular rappers often rap about being born into a poor family, and doing what they had to to get out. People make wealth such a big deal that some would risk everything to be wealthy.

“Get rich or die tryin” -50 Cent