Brian - ravenna, Ohio

I believe in “Common Sense”

These days common sense is one of the most important natures a person should have. Through working and everyday life common sense judges how much you really know with out knowing it. I mean I come by a lot of people that have no perspective on the simplest things around them but they limit themselves to knowing more about it.

One example of no common sense in my life is not knowing what a fertilizer is and you work at a place with that product. Even the brightest people that graduate top in class then go on a job hunt and get ask simple questions that he or she doesn’t know is another example.

Kind of like hearing that MasterCard commercial, so I made my own “Not knowing how to do simple addition, priceless.” Only with common sense.

As myself growing and learning more I will always know that common sense is the most important factor in moving on.

By: Brian Swansiger