Robert - Lancaster, Kentucky

“This I Believe”

This I believe, that Jesus Christ died for my sin in order for me to have the chance to believe in him. My trust in Jesus that he is my personal savior and that he died for my sins on the cross gives me a chance to go to heaven. When I trusted Jesus as my savior I had to give him my heart and let him mold if for me however he see fit. I believe that if I follow the path that he has set for me, then I will end up in heaven. It may not always be an easy path to follow and may not be what I always want to do, but if I trust in him enough to stay no the path then I will receive everlasting life in heaven.

Jesus has given me his word along with everyone else that if I trust and believe in him that I will live forever in His kingdom. I will be the first person to say that following the path that Jesus has set is very hard sometimes. It is very easy to stray from the path, but striving to be prefect on the path he has set is what he expects of us. He does not hold us to perfection because no one would ever be able to stay prefect, but his forgiving heart will forgive us and let us get right back on the path.

When Jesus died on the cross for my sin he washed all of my imperfections away. This is one of the many gifts that Jesus has given me and I believe the biggest and best gift I could ever receive. The reason that I believe this is the best gift I have ever received is because without this gift I could not live forever in His kingdom. I would not have someone to turn to when nothing is going the way I want it to. Believing in Jesus has given me many opportunities that I would have never had and has brought me through many hard times that wouldn’t have been able to get through by myself.