Tsvetomila - Somerville, Massachusetts

I believe in my dream

I was born in 1984 in Bulgaria- beautiful and ancient country in the Balkan region in Europe . My sign is Taurus- the people born under this sign are bold, wild, with a stubborn temper and strong character, born to be famous and successful.

I have a dream. Since I was a child I have been dreaming of becoming a fashion designer! Everything began when I was 5 years old. I was spending my summer vacation with my grandmother. She lives in a small village named Tlachene. She was a dressmaker and it was very interesting to watch her while she was working on some project or when different people come to her house to order customer made cloths. A few years latter I asked my grandmother to teach me how to sew. She started to laugh ate me and said that I was too little for that. I insisted and insisted every single day but she kept refusing me. Everything with time!

After that I started to play more attention to my friends from the neighborhood playing games all day long.

I grew up very fast, but I never forgot my dream. I ask my grandmother one more time to teach me how to sew. This time she didn’t mind. She gave me my first lesson in sewing and modeling clothes. I was so happy and excited. I knew that it was just the beginning. I was more than ready to give everything of myself to make my dream come true. Nothing could stop me. Now I am just a step away from the end of my dream. My major is fashion design and I am studding very hard to become a good professional.

You can have a dreams it doesn’t matter what age are you- young or old! Dreams make us better people, they shape our future! Dreams give us a new hope for tomorrow. And we never should give our dreams, because they are part of us, part of our lives. I will never betray my dream. I am still working on it, but the feeling of having a goal in my life gives me wings. For better or worse stick to your guns and just believe.

There is nothing more powerful than somebody who believes in a dream!