J. - Signal Mtn, Tennessee
Themes: children

I believe we live in a world where children are not always treated as people. We are so determined to demand respect from children, we often forget to show them respect. I believe we live in a world where things are not like they use to be. We live in a world where knowing your neighbors is not the norm. We live in a world where children are not allowed to play for fear they are not developing skills they need: i.e. soccer practice, piano lessons, art lessons, foreign languages…

I believe we need to live on a daily basis what we want our children to live. If we sneak into movie theaters with candy in our purses because we feel he candy is too expensive and we think that is a stupid rule…we are teaching our children that it is okay to only obey the rules we choose. Then, we question what kind of morals the youth of today has.

I elieve we live in a world full of goodness, wih only a few bad eggs in the mix.

I believe our future is in our children’s hands. Or children are in our hands, so in essence, we are in control of our future.