Kristie - Blountville, Tennessee

I believe that in order to succeed in life, you must keep moving forward. There must be a path of curiosity that you are willing to follow. Where it will lead you… who knows? But with curiosity, new ideas and new inspirations can transpire. I believe that by moving forward with every step in life, there is a great potential that lies within everyone to make something wonderful of themselves. I believe that an open mind and a passion for life, love, and accomplishment can bring great things to your life. I have learned this through my husband. Even when things in his life seem backwards and upside down, he always finds a clearing and keeps moving forward. He can always find the bright side of a situation, learn from it, and grow from it. He is passionate toward every aspect of his life: work, extra activities, the community, friendship, love. I believe that moving forward is the only way in which we can live our lives to their full potential.