Carly - Yankton, South Dakota

I Believe In….

The constant put downs, the never ending punching, hitting and yelling at you to do your part, and always there to beat up any guy you want is why I believe in older brothers. Growing up you hate them and want them to move out, just because then you will be free of them without your boyfriends worry about getting beat up.

Harassing me everyday to achieve more on the court, in the classroom, and even just in life made me the person I am today. Older brothers always are the ones who get in trouble and therefore teach me what not to do and how to get around Mom.

A shoulder to cry on when something does not go your way, an arm to punch when you are angry, and someone there to always put you in your place when you have veered off the road, older brothers put all of those characteristics together and look out for all us younger children. This is why I believe in older brothers.