Justin - Milbank, South Dakota
Themes: community

I believe in the power of a team, something that has so much more importance then what it is believed to have. I believe it is a basic building block for kids and teens. It provides friendships that last forever. I believe that as a team you can accomplish more things and tougher tasks then you could as an individual. I believe it is much more gracious to be in triumph with teammates after accomplishing something great because you have worked as a whole and not just one person. I believe that it helps you learn to care and look out for others. It makes you stick together when times are tough and get through them together as a team. I believe teammates are always looking out for each other everyday. It helps teammates keep other teammates out of trouble and lead them down the right path. I believe having teammates gives you a sense of belonging to such a special group and makes you feel like a part of something. I believe you have some of the best times of your life with your teammates. Whether it is all the laughs you have or the sadness, it all brings you closer together as a whole that lasts forever. I believe in the power of a team.