Iesha - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Themes: Christianity

First of all, I believe in God! I believe without him I wouldn’t be where I am today. “For God so loved the world that He gave is only begotten son, fo whosoever believed in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life,” John 3:16. For the word of God is sharper than a two edge sword and it cuts to the inner core of the heart in mankind. I believe that having faith in God is like being faithful in a relationship. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. I believe when people apply the word of God to their life, they become more loyal, trustworthy, and honest in all aspects of life.

I believe that God has His way of making miracles and dreams come true. I believe God allows us to go through trails and tribulations to make us better people. I know God only puts on us as much as we can bear. I believe that if you make one step, He’ll make two and meet you there. I believe that if we cry, our tears are not invain, and when we’re sad and lonely, God knows our pain. I believe that love comes from giving part of me, and if we share it with others, there’s more for all to see. I also believe that love is still the greatest gift of all and when it’s given from the heart, the gift is never small. Amen!