Schennile - West St. Paul, Minnesota

Journal 4

“I Believe……………………”

I believe in so many things. The thing that most comes to mind when I think of this quote, is God. Religion can be a very controversial and sensitive subject for many people. Many people may argue this issue because they don’t believe in God. However it is something that I feel very passionate about.

Without God, so many things wouldn’t be possible or even in existence. I believe in God because I feel His presence everyday and I know He is real. I have seen many miracles take place in my own life and in the lives of others. God strengthens us and provides us with everything we need for life. I can definitely attest to His existence.

In today’s society, many people may find it hard to believe in much of anything. People do not have the same respect, values, and morals that they once had. The world that we live in has become such a negative place. We cannot depend on one another like we used to. This makes it hard to have faith in your fellow brother or sister. The only being that you can definitely believe and depend on is God. You can be sure that He will never disappoint you or go back on his word.