Richard - Fort Worth, Texas

I believe in living a carefree life. Most people spend too much time worrying about unimportant things. People should look at the bigger picture, and not dwell on every single bad thing in their life. In the long run, things that people stress over are insignificant. Usually I am able to deal with whatever comes into my life without stressing over it. This approach to life helps me reduce stress in my life.

After the death of one of my best friends two years ago, my views on life changed drastically. Before the incident, al of the small things seemed so much more important to me than they do now. Now every time somthing “bad” happens to me, I try and realize that compared to many others in the world, my life is great and my problems are trivial. In actuality, I am blessed with the wonderful life that God has given me, and instead of complaining about my life, I have started trying to be thankful for what i have.