rayan - bethlehem, Georgia
Themes: respect

I believe that people have become too much of a judge, meaner and less caring than ever. I never before seen people been so disrespectful of others. I believe making others feels down for the way they speaks, it just adding to there stress. I speaks from my own experience, its not easy when you are trying to change your roots and culture to fit in your new life, for someone to make a complete mockery of you. I remember when my heart get crush by a comment from a team mate about my accent. I believe that sometimes people really needs to sit back and think about, what affect will there comment will have on a person. In other words just be cool and quit been a fool. So now let me make something very clear: I’m not always cool with people making fun of me, or anyone of that matter when it comes to the way a person speaks. I’ve had meltdowns in life, once I had an unexpected person make some on called for comment about my accent been Jamaican. So instead of simple saying making fun of me is just showing your low self-esteem, and besides that point its no a wonderful thing for you to do. I started to flip out like I had just lost an screw. I get so upset that I wanted to start a fight, and now I’m sorry for that. I wish I could get that moment back, but I cant so I only learn from that, and I pray and try very heard not to have another meltdown like that.

Not every one was born to have a perfect English accent, but that does not give anyone the right to use that to take away from a person strength, because that’s the wrong way to go about been cool an just another way to show you been fool. I believe that showing respect and been respect full to others should be everyone first goal in life. I believe that you should respect others no matter what’s the sound of there accent, the shape of their body, or the look of their face. I’m sure you will see more, learn more, and every one will be happier. So my message to every one is don’t judge a book by its cover, in others don’t judge if you do not like to be judge.