Robert - Arlington, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in Love. I think everybody needs it. Unconditional, unshakeable, unwavering love. I’ve found that love always wins. You can win over anybody if you just love them, genuinely. In my life I’ve found that more often than not we keep up with the pace of the world and forget to slow down and love each other. It seems like now we’re all about business. What do you want? How much is it? But I’d argue that love is one of the only things that, in its purest form, is free. Loving people won’t make you rich but it will help you to leave something behind, after you’re gone, that will last forever. I’ve always tried to just care. Take time to stop and help someone, you know, just genuinely ask how are you? And then sit and listen. In everything I do, wherever I go, I try and treat people with care because people will take notice if you make them feel loved.