Kathleen - Castleton, Vermont
Themes: nature

This I believe:

I believe in the power and beauty of nature, in the changing of the seasons, in the sun rising and setting every day, and in my inner strength.

For as nature is so constant with change, my inner strength is connected with nature, allowing me to deal with all the ups and downs life can bring.

The solitude and peacefulness found on a bitter cold, sunny winter day during a hike with my dog across my land, allows me to realize the extremes in nature and in my life.

Winter has such a beauty that no other season provides. It is all about survival, the basics, the bare necessities, the waiting.

For spring will always replace winter, the sun will always rise in the sky with its increased warmth, everything will burst out with new life.

This is how nature teaches birth and rebirth, beginnings and endings, love and not loving, but always with strength that a new day will come.

Kathleen Donna

2/19/07