Natalie - Boerne, Texas

I believe in little things.

I believe in holding doors, doing favors and saying hello to passers by.

I believe in writing thank you notes, cooking a meal for a family facing hardship and making sure an elderly neighbor gets a birthday card.

I believe in sending care packages to soldiers overseas and babysitting for the new parents next door who need an evening out together.

I believe in listening quietly, encouraging enthusiastically and loving unconditionally. I believe you should try to see the good in everyone.

I believe that grand gestures of philanthropy do a great deal of good in the world, but small, thoughtful acts of kindness can instantly hearten a seemingly hopeless situation.

I believe many people doing little things everyday reaches far beyond each individual act and creates a feeling of unity which brings strength to families, friends and communities.

I believe you receive far more than you give.

This I believe.